A Word from Aunt Amy

First of all for all the Berken non alphas my vote goes to the Claire/Tish team. Go girls go! They do all the planning while the rest of you just show up. As for Miss Barbara, you can't claim your mother as the alpha and then beg for buckeyes in your xmas card. Next time you want buckeyes make your own or ask the alpha. Actucally I think you probably voted for Aunt Mary because she's your favorite. When it comes time to vote within your own clan I would vote for Jeanne. Sooner or later I'm going to get busted doing this at work so I best blog while I can.

Love Aunt Amy

5 comments:

Claire said...

Thanks for the endorsement Aunt Amy...just like Oprah for Obama!

Also, you need internet connection at your house! That way you won't get in trouble at work and we can see some of Scar on these posts!

Tisha said...

Thanks for the vote!

Barb said...

Amy you SUCK!

Barb said...

First of all Aunt Amy, I only ask for buckeyes from you cuz no one can match the utmost superb blend of peanutbutter and choclate like you do. Chilled to perfection with my name written all over them! COME ON GIVE ME BUCKEYES OR GIVE ME DEATH! I am so dramatic:-)

Barb said...

Hey Cheapa**, get internet at home!